- Produces a uniform, flat spray pattern without hard edges at pressure of 0.5 bar and up.
- Tapered edges of pattern allow overlapping for even distribution.
- Impact of spray is generally greater with narrower spray angles assuming equal flow rates.
- Available spray angles of 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, 50°, 65°, 80°, 90°, 100° and 110°.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece Male BSPP thread design (1/16″ size is NPT only).
- Hexagon body with wrench flats avoid distortion when tightening.
- Tapered inlet reduces wear and resists clogging.
- Brass, Stainless Steel and Hardened Stainless Steel.
- Other materials available to special order.
Maximum Recommended Pressure:
- 70 Bar.G. (Metal) 7 Bar.G. (Plastic)