- Relatively uniform distribution at all pressures
- Available in a range of flow capacities.
- The CIP15 is used in place of a standard full cone nozzle, where finer atomization than a single nozzle might normally provide is required.
- Normal spray angle is 230°
- For full 360° coverage with type CIP15 the assembly is identified with the suffix ‘FC’.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Manufactured with a 1 1/2″ BSPT Female threaded body – fitted with 15 removable solid cone spray nozzles.
- Made in Stainless Steel, Gunmetal/Brass as standard.
- Other nozzles can be fitted to give non-standard spray patterns.
- Other material available to special order.
- 1 1/2″ CIP 15-150 Stainless Steel.
Approx. weight of assembly = 1.34kg
Maximum Recommended Pressure:
35 Bar.G. (Metal).