Hollow-Cone Type A
Oil Heating Products - Standard Combustion Applications
Hollow-Cone Type A nozzles are mainly used on burners with a hollow cone air pattern and for through puts up to 2.00GPH. The droplet distribution is concentrated on the outside of the cone and results in good ignition and low-noise combustion.
- Finely atomised hollow cone spray pattern.
- Available spray angles of 30°, 45°, 60°, 70°, 80° and 90° at 8,6 Bar.G. pressure.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
Nozzle consists of five basic parts:
- Nozzle body - Brass or 416 Stainless Steel.
- Orifice Disc - 416 Stainless Steel.
- Distributor - 416 Stainless Steel.
- Retainer - Brass or 416 Stainless Steel.
- Nozzle thread is 9/16" - 24 UNEF.
- Adaptors are available with 1/4" Male BSPT and 1/8"/1/4" Female BSPP and can be ordered separately.