Industrial Spray Nozzles - Cleaning in Place
- Produces a solid cone type spray pattern from a multiple orifice body.
- Relatively uniform distribution at all pressures.
- Atomization is finer than with a single nozzle of the same capacity.
- Available in a range of flow capacities.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- The cluster consists of a body fitted with 7 removable solid cone spray nozzles.
- Available with 3/4"-2", BSPP Female threads only.
- Different spray nozzles can be installed to give non-standard spray patterns.
- Made in Brass and Stainless Steel as standard.
- Other materials available to special order.
3/4" CL7-135, Stainless Steel.
1/2" CL7-350, Brass.
Maximum Recommended Pressure:
35 Bar.G. (Metal).