Industrial Spray Nozzles - Cleaning in Place
- Produces a solid cone type spray pattern from a multiple orifice body.
- Relatively uniform distribution at all pressures, 360° coverage.
- Atomization is finer than with a single nozzle of the same capacity.
- Available in a range of flow capacities and thread sizes.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- The cluster body is fitted with 13 flush mounted nozzles that are not removable.
- The 1/2" and 3/4" sizes are ideal to fit through keg bung holes for internal washing.
- Useful in the food industry due to lack of sharp corners or threads where foreign matter may collect.
- Manufactured in 316 Stainless Steel as standard.
- Other material available to special order.
- 1/2" and 3/4" are available in Male BSPT or Female BSPP threads. 1" and 1 1/2" are available in Female BSPP only.
1" CLFD 13-300, Stainless Steel.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 7 Bar.G.