Industrial Spray Nozzles - Cleaning in Place
- Produces a solid cone type spray pattern from a multiple orifice body.
- Relatively uniform distribution at all pressure, 360° coverage.
- Atomization is finer than with a single nozzle of the same capacity.
- Available in a range of flow capacities and thread sizes.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- The cluster consists of a body fitted with 9 removable solid cone spray nozzles.
- Available with 3/8"- 1 1/2" Male BSPT thread connection only.
- Different spray nozzles can be installed to give non-standard spray patterns.
- Made in Brass and Stainless Steel as standard.
- Other materials available to special order.
3/4" KN9-30, Stainless Steel.
1 1/2" KN9-300, Brass.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 35 Bar.G. (Metal).