Industrial Spray Nozzles - Flat Spray
- Produces a wide, flat spray pattern with uniform distribution.
- Low impact spray with atomization at low pressure.
- 120° nominal spray angle or more depending on size.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Simple deflector-type design producing spray at 75° spray angle from inlet orifice. - Wide angle coverage at low pressure.
- One piece Male BSPT or NPT thread design.
- Resistant to clogging due to tapered inlet and circular orifice.
- Hexagon body with wrench flats avoid distortion when tightening.
- All models available in Brass.
- Nozzle number 2 and above available in Stainless Steel.
- Other materials available to special order.
1/2" AN 40 Stainless Steel.
Maximum Recommended Pressure:
35 Bar.G. (Metal) 7 .Bar.G. (Plastic)