Industrial Spray Nozzles - Flat Spray
- Produces highly uniform flat spray at high pressures.
- Maximum impinging force is produced with a minimum loss of energy resulting in higher efficiency.
- Spray pattern has a knife-like cutting edge.
- Normal spray angles of 25° and 32°.
- Orifice is offset 15° to axis of dovetail.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Dovetail connection nozzle/body for positive alignment.
- 3 piece design with Male BSPT thread or Welding Nipple body, available in:
- Stainless Steel bodies and cap.
- Mild Steel (Welding Nipple body only).
- Longer welding nipple bodies available to special order.
- Nozzle is 416 Hardened Stainless Steel.
- Tips, bodies and cap can be ordered separately in different materials.
- Threaded bodies are 3/4" or 1" Male BSPT only.
- Other materials available to special order.
DD 20-32 Hardened Stainless Steel = Tip Only.
3/4" DDM (Male) 40-25'b0 Stainless Steel = Complete Assembly.
DDW 60-32° Stainless Steel = Welding Assembly.
Pressure: 275 Bar.G.}