Industrial Spray Nozzles - Flat Spray
- Produces highly uniform flat spray at pressures up to 4000 PSIG (275 Bar.G.)
- Maximum impinging force is produced with a minimum loss of energy resulting in higher efficiency.
- Spray pattern has knife-like cutting edge.
- Available spray angles of 25° and 32°.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Unique connection nozzle/body for positive alignment.
- Cap, mild steel.
- Orifice assembly, tungsten carbide orifice for maximum wear resistance.
- Strainer available in several styles.
- Body, mild steel with 3/4" - 14 NPTM threads and 1" - 11 - 1/2" NPTM threads or welding nipple type.
- Cap and body also available in 303 Stainless Steel by special order.
DE 30-32° = Tip and Strainer Assembly Only.
1" DEM 60-25° Stainless Steel = Complete Assembly.
DEW 40-32° Stainless Steel = Welding Assembly.
Pressure: 275 Bar.G.}