Industrial Spray Nozzles - Hollow Cone
- Uniform distribution with finest possible atomisation using direct liquid pressure alone.
- The standard spray angles of 80° are the nominal angles close to the nozzle orifice.
- For small capacity tips up to say 8 litres/hour the angle falls off rapidly a few inches from the tip. The larger the tip size the further the nominal angle projects before the spray begins to fall away.
- The nozzles produce a hollow cone spray but with the small capacity tips the spray rapidly merges into a "Solid" cone type.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Nozzle tips precision machined to ensure most perfect spray available at low throughputs.
- Internal distributor, screw pin and strainers are renewable in most sizes.
- Available in Brass and 316 Stainless Steel as standard.
- Nozzle has 1/4" Male BSPT thread as standard.
- Other materials available to special order.
- Mesh filters sold separately, please contact for more details on filtration, material and size.
WM 1408 Brass.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 35 Bar.G.}