Industrial Spray Nozzles - Hollow Cone
- Nominal spray angle of 75° as standard (measured at 3 Bar.G.).
- Hollow cone spray pattern with fine atomisation.
- Three piece construction with a removable internal distributor for ease of cleaning.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Three part construction - nozzle body, core and nozzle adaptor.
- Threads are NPT Male or Female.
- Core imparts swirling motion to liquid producing a hollow cone pattern.
- Resistant to clogging, but can be disassembled for easy cleaning.
- 303 Stainless Steel is standard.
- Other materials available to special order.
1/2" WSF (Female) 40 Stainless Steel.
3/8" WSM (Male) 10 Brass.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 34 Bar.G.