Industrial Spray Nozzles - Solid Cone
- Uniform distribution of droplets in a solid cone spray pattern.
- Droplet size is larger than in hollow cone nozzles of equal capacity.
- Purpose designed for continuous casting applications.
- Available spray angles of 50°, 65°, 80°, 90° and 120°
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- The nozzle uses a multi-slotted cored incorporating Delavan's 'Star Slot' swirl chamber bottom.
- The core is a drive fit into the body and is not suitable for replacement.
- Inlet thread is 3/ 8" BSPP Female.
- Brass and Stainless Steel are standard.
- Other materials are available on a special order.
3uc0u8260 8'94 BC 55-65'b0, Brass
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 35 Bar.G.