Industrial Spray Nozzles - Solid Cone
- Uniform distribution of droplets in a solid cone spray pattern.
- Droplet size is larger than most hollow cone nozzles of equal capacity.
- Impact of spray is generally greater with narrower spray angles assuming the same flow rate. Pressure increases affect spray angle.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece body with pressed in cross-milled core which is removable.
- Core imparts the necessary swirl to produce a solid cone spray pattern.
- Available in 30°, 60°, and 90° spray angles (see chart).
- Flanged design for use with standard bodies and caps.
- Body thread sizes are Male BSPT and Female BSPP.
- Standard flanged filters can be used.
- Available in Brass or Stainless Steel as standard.
- Other materials available on a special order.
BR 4-90° Brass = Tip Only.
1/4" BFM (Male) 112-60° Stainless Steel = Complete Assembly.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 35 Bar.G.