Industrial Spray Nozzles - Solid Cone
- Uniform distribution of droplets in a solid cone spray pattern.
- Droplet size is larger than in hollow cone nozzles of equal capacity.
- Impact of spray is generally greater with narrower spray angles, assuming the same flow rate. Pressure increases affect spray angle.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece body with pressed in cross-milled core which is removable.
- Core imparts the necessary swirl to produce a solid cone spray pattern.
- Hexagon body for easy installation, eliminates distortion of orifice during installation.
- Available with Male BSPT and Female BSPP threads.
- Brass and 316 Stainless Steel are standard.
- Other materials available to special order.
1/4" BIM (Male) 22 Brass.
1/2" BIF (Female) 49 Stainless Steel.
Maximum Recommended Pressure:
70 Bar.G. (Metal), 7 Bar.G. (Plastic)