Industrial Spray Nozzles - Solid Cone
- Uniform distribution of droplets in solid cone spray pattern.
- Droplet size is larger than in hollow cone nozzles of equal capacity.
- Spray droplet size increases as flow increases at the same pressure.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Body housing and cap support the internal ceramic parts.
- Ceramic internals are lining, orifice plate and multi-slotted core. The ceramic resists corrosive and abrasive suspensions.
- Body and cap are supplied in Stainless Steel as standard.
- Cap is threaded Female BSPT.
- Other materials are available on a special order.
3" CA 140 Stainless Steel.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 14 Bar.G.