Industrial Spray Nozzles - Solid Cone
- Uniform distribution of droplet in a solid cone square shaped spray pattern.
- Droplet size is larger than in hollow cone nozzles of equal capacity.
- Impact of spray is generally greater with narrower spray angles, assuming the same flow rate. Pressure increases affect spray angle.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- One piece body with pressed-in, cross-milled core which is removable.
- Core imparts the necessary swirl to produce a solid cone spray pattern.
- Hexagon body for easy installation eliminates distortion of orifice during installation.
- Supplied in Male BSPP thread only.
- Brass and 316 Stainless Steel are standard.
- Other materials available to special order.
3/4" CBQ 89 Brass.
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 35 Bar.G. (Metal), 7 Bar.G. (Plastic)