Industrial Spray Nozzles - Spray Drying
- The SDX series nozzles produce a hollow cone spray pattern with uniform particle size distribution even at low operating pressures.
- Flow rates are certified to be within +15% of rated capacity at 69 Bar.G. and within +5° of rated spray angle when test with water.
- Unique, patented single inlet, spiral swirl chamber offers increased nozzle life, improved product uniformity, density or solubility.
- Minimal friction due to nozzle design permitting 10-20% lower operating pressure than conventional slotted distributor nozzle for equivalent atomization quality.
- Extended pump life due to lower operating pressure.
- Reduction in fine particles is possible due to lower pressure requirements.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Eight part construction (see part and material list below).
- Nozzle bodies, screw pins and adaptors are available in 316 Stainless Steel. Other materials available on special request.
- Orifice discs are easily removable and are available in Tungsten Carbide, Chrome Carbide and Ceramic as standard.
- Swirl chambers are standard in Tungsten Carbide, Hardened Stainless Steel or Ceramic.
- End plates are available in Tungsten Carbide, Chrome Carbide and Ceramic.
- Combined swirl chamber/end plate is available in Tungsten Carbide only
- Seals are available in Nylon, PTFE, Copper, Hard Fibre and Aluminium.
Please indicate all component parts and materials when ordering.
Max. Design Pressure: 500 Bar.G.
Max. Design Temperature: 540° (Metal Seals), 150° (Other Seals).