Industrial Spray Nozzles - Spray Drying
The Compact SDX is a new and improved nozzle, featuring easy to assemble, longer lasting parts. It mimics the Mini SDX in size but has a higher flow range with more spray angles.
- The Compact-SDX nozzle produces a hollow cone spray pattern with relatively uniform droplet size and particle distribution.
- Nominal spray angle is 70°-85°.
- Flow rates on water at 69 Bar.G. range from as low as 51 litres/hour to as high as 364 litres/hour, depending on nozzle size.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Seven part construction (see part and material list below).
When ordering specify the following:
1) Assembly part number from capacity chart
or 2) Part numbers of individual items.
Max. Design Pressure: 345 Bar.G.
Max. Design Temperature: Determined by O-Ring material.