Industrial Spray Nozzles - Spray Drying
- The SDX series nozzles produce a hollow cone spray pattern with uniform particle size distribution even at low operating pressures.
- Flow rates are certified to be within +5% of rated capacity at 65 Bar.G. and within +5° of rated spray angle when tested with water.
- Unique, patented single inlet spiral swirl chamber offers increased nozzle life, improved produce uniformity, density or solubility.
- Minimal friction due to nozzle design permitting 10-20% lower operating pressure than conventional slotted distributor nozzle for equivalent atomization quality.
- Extended pump life due to lower operating pressure.
- *Reduction in fine particles is possible due to lower pressure requirements.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Six part construction (see part and material list below).
- O-ring seals allow assembly and disassembly without tools.
- Body and adaptors are produced from hexagon barstock with other materials in round bar with flats.
- Nozzle bodies and adaptors are available 316 Stainless Steel. Other materials are available on special request.
- Orifice discs are easily removable and are available in Tungsten Carbide, Chrome Carbide and Ceramic.
- Swirl chambers are standard in Tungsten Carbide, Hardened Stainless Steel or Ceramic.
- End plates are available in Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic.
- Combined swirl chamber/end plate is available in Tungsten Carbide only.
- O-Rings are in Silicone or Viton.
Please indicate all component parts and materials when ordering.
Max. Design Pressure: 350 Bar.G.
Max Design Temperature: 150°